Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA M14 EBR Barrel / Silencer

Hi guys,

had a look through the forums and couldn't find an answer...

I'm looking to purchase the CYMA M14 EBR and was wondering if anyone has managed to get the flash hider off and succesfully fit a suppressor?

If so, how easily done was it and was the thread CW or CCW?

Many thanks in advance,
    Owen
    Last edited by Petford25; 9 January, 2015, 02:01. Reason: unfinished

Re: CYMA M14 EBR Barrel / Silencer

If its the same thread as the G&G models (I think it is) then yes you can take it off but the thread is not normal 14mm, its like 14.5mm wide and a weird thread. i had to get a custom made adapter for mine.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

Hey bud.

I've got an old G&P MK14 QD supressor lying around. It was designed to attach onto the G&P MK14 vortex flashiders, but the Cyma EBR has the identical flashider, assuming dimensions arent off at all. Would be willing to sell it if it sounds like what you're after.

Comment

My m14 of unknown brand, has a normal thread on it it is possibly 14.5mm however as most silencers are soft aluminium it screwed right on with no issues and fits fine.
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_severn View Post
          My m14 of unknown brand, has a normal thread on it it is possibly 14.5mm however as most silencers are soft aluminium it screwed right on with no issues and fits fine.
          Was it a Socom or full length M14 mate?
          For sale:

-Splitting M4
          -MP5 Parts
          -MP7a1
          -M9 Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
            Was it a Socom or full length M14 mate?
            Its a full length one, has the flash hider built into the site and the small ring inside the site that screws down to lock it in place like the top one on this image
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys. I guess I'll have to wait and see what I'm dealing with...

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              Hey bud.

I've got an old G&P MK14 QD supressor lying around. It was designed to attach onto the G&P MK14 vortex flashiders, but the Cyma EBR has the identical flashider, assuming dimensions arent off at all. Would be willing to sell it if it sounds like what you're after.
              I don't want to sound rude, but can I keep you on hold until mid-February? If someone comes looking for it, by all means sell it. But I just may PM you in a about a month!

Comment

[QUOTE=wilko129;1362714]If its the same thread as the G&G models (I think it is) then yes you can take it off but the thread is not normal 14mm, its like 14.5mm wide and a weird thread. i had to get a custom made adapter for mine.[/QUOT

Hi there,

where did you get the custom adaptor from and roughly how much was it??

cheers

Comment

Guys can someone tell me which tight bore barrels are best as the site i use is outside. Do i get stainless steel, steel, brass or ali?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Petford25 Find out more about Petford25
                  Working...
                  X