Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G CM16 Raider L Misfiring?

I ordered two G&G CM16 Raider L guns

Ive found both guns seem to misfire an awful lot often leaving several pellets inside the gun when i remove the magazine and not firing often at all.

As this is my first airsoft gun im very much stumped as to why this is happening but have tried several different things....

Ive tried cleaning the barrel but as this wasnt even used before this point i assume that isnt the issue.
    Ive tried different magazines aswell with no change.
    Used two different brands of pellets (.2 supplied with gun and devil blaster .25)

Is there any easy fix im missing out or is this potentially an issue with the guns?

Re: G&G CM16 Raider L Misfiring?

Are you using the high caps the gun came from?

When the mag is in, try and wiggle it while firing and see if that affects the feeding.

Combat machines are known for this and it's often how the mags connects with the hop up unit inside the gun, often a strip of velcro glued in the back of the mag well sorts it. You will always get 3-6 bbs fall out when you take the mag out, this is normal.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emergencychimp View Post
      Are you using the high caps the gun came from?

When the mag is in, try and wiggle it while firing and see if that affects the feeding.

Combat machines are known for this and it's often how the mags connects with the hop up unit inside the gun, often a strip of velcro glued in the back of the mag well sorts it. You will always get 3-6 bbs fall out when you take the mag out, this is normal.
      Ive had the same issue using the high cap that came with the gun aswell as the mid caps i brought. Ive tried wiggling it but theres not any real movement in the mag and it doesnt seem to improve the issue either.

I thought the bbs falling out was a standard thing but the feeding issue got me second guessing myself lol

Comment

With regard to the hi cap feeding issue, and you saying that these are your first airsoft guns, are you sure that you are winding the mags properly? Between my two lads and I we have 3 combat machines and none of them have feeding issues with G&G hi caps.

Comment

Thats a good point about winding the high caps enough, it's amazing how much winding they need! put a layer or 2 of something like duct tape or electrical tape on the bag of one of your mid caps, fill it and see how you get on. The wiggle is normally less than a cm but has a massive effect in the lining of the hop and mag up
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brilly91 Find out more about Brilly91
          Working...
          X