X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical: Psg1 question

Hey hey
    Regarding a psg1...
    Ive bought one, and its at home in derby 150miles away.
    Ive asked my dad to see that its ok. He's cycled the bolt once or twice to make sure its in working order etc.
    Now that the bolt has been cycled, does he have to release the spring with the spring release on psgs? There is NO battery connected up, if that changes things.

Also, the body is metal. I only know of G&G metal bodies for psg1s, and once installed, they remove the "blowback" action found on a psg. This metal bodied psg1 still has the blowback action apparently. Does anyone know what this body make is? The rest of the gun is TM.

Can get pics up of body, if nobody has a clue, though there are no markings.

Thanks
    Ant
    Bust a move.

sigpic

Re: Technical: Psg1 question

It's most likely G&G still.

If there's no battery, the spring in the gearbox isn't compressed, so no need to use the spring release catch.

Comment

I'd advise you to use the spring release actually, the way the PSG gearbox works is it pre cocks the piston then when you pull the trigger it releases the spring and cocks ready for the next shot.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Cheers for the replies!
        When i was talking my poor ol' Dad through it on the phone, I did tell him to "pull that lever" or whatever it is behind the trigger, but nothing happened as far as my dad could see/hear... Must only be when a battery is connected.
        Thanks for your time!
        Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogue9 I am, a Wargasmer Find out more about Rogue9
        Working...
        X