Flashlight Handguard to fit ICS MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashlight Handguard to fit ICS MP5

Hi, does anyone know if the G&P Flashlight Handguard fits an ICS or whether any other brand one would?

I don't want to get the ICS brand one because I don't think it looks authentic..

Re: Flashlight Handguard to fit ICS MP5

Originally posted by klaus View Post
    Hi, does anyone know if the G&P Flashlight Handguard fits an ICS or whether any other brand one would?

I don't want to get the ICS brand one because I don't think it looks authentic..
    I looked into getting an MP5, and a flashlight handguard. I was told that the Guarder and ICS ones fit, but most others don't. I'd say the ICS one looks better than the Guarder, but the Guarder will allow you to fit a larger battery...

Also depends on whether you got an ICS MX5, BT5, or standard MP5 series one i believe.

Hopefully whichever retailer you want to buy one from can confirm this for you.
    the horror... the horror... (of the amount spent on airsoft)

Comment

My reason for not getting the ICS one is that I don't think it's looks authentic as it's a grey thing.

I've decided to pick up a g&p handguard so we'll see. I did some searching and found a few references to it fitting ICS.

If it doesn't, then I'll grab the guarder. Thanks for that suggestion

Comment

They should all fit a standard ICS MP5, the only one thats totally bespoke is the MX5 pro series (£100 extra for 3 round burst...)

I think a few just dont fit perfectly are just a tiny bit loose on the ICS, enough to make it creek or wobble abit. I saw few forum posts by people who had felt it required abit of customisation to compensate (filling with foam, using tape etc to tighten the fit)
        the horror... the horror... (of the amount spent on airsoft)

Comment

Can confirm the G&P Flashlight Handguard fits an ICS MP5, no modification required. Tiny tiny wobble, but no more than the stock handguard. Mine arrived a few days ago and I'm very happy with the purchase

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

klaus Find out more about klaus
          Working...
          X