Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overspin? electrical problems?

Hi
    I am very good at breaking airsoft guns and I'm at it again. Today I was firing it and all of a sudden it stopped firing and when the trigger pulled back it simply made a CLICK noise. I tried it on full auto, stick just one click each time I pulled it back. I popped open the grip and checked the connectors on the motor, all good, I fire again (this time without the motor contacting the gears yet the same old click and the motor didnt spin. I thought possibly it was the battery so I popped it out, checked the connections and fire, same again. Tried it with a fully charged battery, same again. One thing I did notice is that the piston is right at the back of the gearbox, could this be the culprit? I noticed when I fired the gun the piston wouldent return to its original position each time. UPDATE: I was just playing around with it and the motor now work in full auto, so I plugged it back in and it sdhot fine, turned it to semi and it worked, kept shooting semi a few times just to make sure and I quick tapped the trigger and the piston didn't cycle back all the way and it went back to clicking so I switched it back to full auto and it worked again and semi worked again, it seems I have to hold down the trigger on semi the whole time until the cycle has finished. This is not normal, another issue that has arised of this which could be the reason is that when I switch back to full auto the first shot it semi, I have to tap again on the trigger for it to go auto.
    So confused, please help
    Jake

P.S. I've heard mosfet can fix many motor/gearbox problems (overspin), what are do they do?

Re: Overspin? electrical problems?

what gun, what motor and what battery is being used
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

G&P m4 moe (lonex gearbox) 800mah lipo, JBU high torque UP motor

Comment

you need a better battery something that will give you at least 35 amps, which is calculated by multiplying the mAh x C rating

Comment

Is it okay if it goes over 35 amps? I found one that tallys up at 66 amps (3300 Mah 20c) Is that okay?
          Thanks a bunch

- - - Updated - - -

Would this do the job? www. *************.co.uk/ 7-4v-2000mah- 20c-continuous- discharge-airsoft-lipo- split-pack.html (remove spaces)
          As for the first shot on full auto is only a semi shot, is that also related to the battery issue?
          Thanks
          jake

Comment

Dudse, external links are prohibited.

Comment

you can never have too much amperage, anything the motor doesn't need is not used or wasted from the battery

Comment

Okay finally going back to the firing issue. When I switch it to full auto the first shot is in semi, then the second time I pull down the trigger it is full auto. Any diagnostics for that would be much appreciated. Thanks so much sparrow massive help

Comment

Somthing to do with the fire selector plate perhaps?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nico-katzj Find out more about nico-katzj
                  Working...
                  X