Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Scar H not firing.

Hey all.

I recieved my brand new TM Scar H today from a populer UK retailer. They rewired it to deans for me but otherwise its completely standard. Went to excitedly test fire it today and the gun isnt responding at all. I've tried 3 different batteries, tried recharging 2 of them. Also tried 2 different magazines just in case. Now when I say it isnt working, I mean the gun isnt responding at all. Absolutely no noise is coming from the gun when I pull the trigger. Hell I cant even hear the trigger click.

Now before anyone says it...yes I have contacted the retailer. But I was wondering if its anything stupidly simple that perhaps is quite a common occurence with recoil shocks.

Cheers for the help,

Re: Tokyo Marui Scar H not firing.

Is the fuse still in it?
    When you take the stock of, the cabkes unplug from the upper reciever.

Check the motor contacts are connected
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Im hesitant to fiddle with it too much because I dont want to void the warranty, but I have checked the motor contacts and theyre connected. Ill take the stock off now and check that. As for the fuse...the wiring in the stock is so complex...Im not sure where the fuse is!!!

Cheers for the help bud.

Comment

sorry to point this out you have checked the bolt release.... I take its a recoil.
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by G33m4N View Post
          sorry to point this out you have checked the bolt release.... I take its a recoil.
          haha yeah cheers buddy I have indeed checked the bolt release. Its not that

EDIT: Just checked the wiring is connected to the reciever and it is.

Comment

i would say electrical issue, how much of the gun was rewired? tbh, send it back, let the store fix it, dont go opening it up.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
              i would say electrical issue, how much of the gun was rewired? tbh, send it back, let the store fix it, dont go opening it up.
              Yeah I suspected it might be this. Only the connector was switched out from a Tamiya to a deans. All the rest of the wiring is stock. I'm just really surprised that the shop didn't check the gun after fitting it...I mean that's tech skills 101!

Comment

It's a one shot but when you say you've checked the wiring to the receiver, there are 2 connectors, little flat pin type on the right hand side of the receivers but you have to take the receivers apart from memory, it's a common thing that these pull apart when the stock is folded a lot and the wiring is quite tight
                And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Cheers buddy. In the end, I actually ended up just switching out the fuse once I worked out how to get it out, and although that prompted some sort of response from the gun, the motor still wasnt able to fully turn. (thats on a fully charged lipo too). So it really is a mystery. Im returning it to where I got it from.

Comment

My scar-H did that a lot, a lot of recoil guns do. I don't want to get your hopes up, but in my case, it was always the motor wires working their way loose. Try taking off the motor cover and checking the motor wires. They could look fine, but actually have a bad connection.
                    Good luck
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
                    Working...
                    X