to High fps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: to High fps

I'm always very sceptical about very cheap labour rates , you often see people who have had just such a downgrade and asked for a performance of say 330 fps and its often a long way from that when tested on site , I often find it takes two or three re builds of the gearbox to get exactly what is desired and I've been building gearboxes for 16 years , a labour rate of £12.50 sounds great but they are not going to want to take it apart again if it's not giving the exact performance required ,they are just going to make sure its below a certain power level not fine tune it , I guess it just depends what you can afford and want from your gun .to get a good standard of work done I'd expect to pay or be paid £25 to £35 depending on what you ask for to be done .

Comment

Interesting dadio! For any gun that doesn't require short-stroking I tend just to charge a flat in-gearbox rate of £20... guess I'll have to put it up!

And as for how "that shop in the west midlands treats its customers" yes, half the staff may not have a clue about airsoft but they do consistently have an excellent range of guns/kit in, some excellent deals and they are the exclusive supplier of the TRMR. So they can't be doing too badly!

They are willing to do bulk deals for people, and are very supportive of certain elements of the community. Very supportive.

That's how they remain in business, because that's how they treat their customers.
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

To be honest ive been to the airsoft shop in question a fair few times now to buy a few bits and pieces and browse around , they've been pretty helpful on all occasions I've asked for advice etc , I'm going to be looking to buy a better rifle in the very near future so I'm hoping they can come up with a good deal ��

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mintsauce5 Find out more about Mintsauce5
        Working...
        X