• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM G18c aep upgrades?

what can i do to my g18c?

i want better range, accuracy

but doesnt need to have a higher fps

Re: TM G18c aep upgrades?

longer barrel covered up by a silencer, thats about it without upping the fps

Comment

Re: TM G18c aep upgrades?

There's actually loads you can do to upgrade them.

Search for Nine Ball on the foreign websites and you can upgrade pretty much all the internals. Some people with all the nine ball upgrades have reported up to 300 fps!

I've just ordered some Nine Ball 6.03mm inner barrels for both of mine. Apparently the accuracy really goes up after fitting them. You can also get longer tightbores if you want longer range and don't mind a silencer covering it all up.

One of the best upgardes is a TM 2-way rechargeable professional flashlight. They sell them on ************* - just search for "Rechargeable 2 ways professional flashlight TM". What's so good about it? As well as a tactical light, it also supplies battery power to the gun (via a hole made by removing the tab on the underside of the gun) meaning that you'll now have 1100mAh instead of the tiny 500mAh leading to longer games and a higher rate of fire!

I've also got 2 of these on order and will let you know how it goes once I have them up and running.

For some reason everyone seems to be low on stock for all these parts but a good site to start looking at would be wgcshop.com

Hope it helps...
      Wanted:
      A decent chronograph

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Destroyer Find out more about Destroyer
      Working...
      X