Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G CM18 mod 0 delta ring help please

Hi all
    Got a small problem, atm i want to change the handguard on my cm18 to a free float keymod rail, now the issue is that i cant remove the delta ring without some sort of tool, Google only came up with a couple of places that have sold these, 1 being an airsoft retailer, so i asked if there were any alternatives seeing as the g&g tool seems to be non existant now, and was told the delta ring should just attached by a few grub screws, which i can clearly see is not the case
    Picture attached, would be incredibly greatful if any 1 can suggest any way to remove the delta ring nut thing, without destroying the thread.image.jpg
    Apologies for poor picture, ipad playing up

Re: G&G CM18 mod 0 delta ring help please

Anyone?

Comment

Do you mean on that rail in the picture or on the RIF? If its on that rail then you need to remove those 6 allen/hex head screws, remove the front of the ris to gain access to the barrel nut. Unless it's too late and I completely misunderstand!

Comment

The pictures actually of the front of the upper reciever. Did try that, but appears there just for show, only seems to creak, tried to get the bit im on about in the picture as clear as possible, but its sort of a nut around the silver thread, can just about see 4 u shapes around the edge of it, tried taking a pair of long nose pliers to it, but didnt budge at all, thanks for the suggestion though. Tried to attach picture of the tool i think i need, hopefully keeping to forum rules, tried my best
        Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alpha.s1 Find out more about Alpha.s1
        Working...
        X