Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mag fitment in CA slr105 AK

hi guys
    i have a CA SLR 105 and just wondering which mags fit? am after some 7.62 style ak (i know they are the wrong mag for this gun) and already have some real sword high cap ak mags but they will not feed unless you push up on the bottom of them. have filed the bb ramp at the top of the mag down a bit to help them but no joy. does anyone have any mod tips or can say for certain a particular brand of magazine will fit and feed. (obviously classic army will)
    Thanks
    James

Re: mag fitment in CA slr105 AK

Cyma would probably be your best bet mate.Cheap as chips to find out.
    I run their plastic 74 mags in several different makes of AK including a CA SLR105. (The TM clone).
    Fits and feeds ok in mine.
    Be better with the right mags though as it will look weird with the metal mags.

Comment

thanks very much
      will get one and give it a go. like you say its a result if the cheapest ones are the ones that work best.

Comment

right bought two cyma mags today, a 500 and 600 rounder, both of them do the same! feed only when pushed up/tilted back a few mm. for the time being i have araldited a 1.5 mm thick bit of metal the the angled bit at the rear of the mag making them sit higher at the rear once the mag catch on the gun engages them. with this they then feed.
        Anybody else have to mess around or know of any mods that work. im wondering if my gun is just fussy!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smiffyraf1 Currently serving in the uk armed forces, have been airsofting now for over 10 years attend lincolnshire airsoft club events and sometimes get to visit some cambridgeshire sites Find out more about smiffyraf1
        Working...
        X