G&P autobot aeg problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P autobot aeg problem

just bought the gun today and since getting it I've been unable the to get it to fire. I charged the nimh battery for 2 hours and plugged it in but it didn't work. I'm going to leave it for a few more and the try again but then after that I don't know what to do, any help would be amazing thank you 

Re: G&P autobot aeg problem

Does the make any sort of sound ? ( faint click ) if so make sure your batteries are wired up correct and are fully charged.

if it does not make any type of sound look at the plugs and wiring including the motor (motor should be screwed connections but best look incase they have been swapped out )
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Doesn't make any sort of noise, I'm going to check the screws on the motor now and the battery is fully charged. Thanks For the help !

Comment

Don't forget the fuse, if it has one!

Comment

checked the motor, and have been unable to find a fuse but thank you for the help. i might pop in to the zero one show room as i live close any way, maybe someone will be able to help me in there. this gun is making me look incompetent haha :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElliottD Find out more about ElliottD
          Working...
          X