aeg custom blowback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeg custom blowback

Hi Guys , this may be a silly question as i'm pretty new to this , so no gunsmith just yet, but can you fit a blowback to an aeg? ie: THe Famas.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Re: aeg custom blowback

not even looked at famas, but the principle is then you can look for your self.

in most blowback DIY jobbys they tend to link the piston to what ever they want to move back and forth.

Take for instance the m14 it has the lever which goes back. a simple mod is to have a small hole in the gear box , tie some line to the piston the other end the the cocking handle and as the pistons pulled back so will the cocking arm, then as the pistons released the arms on a spring and will return.

1. youll need spares for anything you mod incase it goes tits up.
    2. if you have the spares you can feel prity confident with having a crack at it over a weekend.

Dont know the specifics just a ruff idea to get you started

Comment

Re: aeg custom blowback

thanks a lot Rich, the cocking lever on the Famas is on top so I may have a crack at it, (I forsee disaster. lol) as i've got acouple of them.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
      Working...
      X