Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM G3 SG1 Questions

I am going to be upgrading my SG1 to a DMR

what low cap mags will fit the stock magwell.. ive heard m16 do but dont want to risk buying one and it not fit.

list of upgrades please guys that i should put on it to maximise Accuracy and fps ( fps limit is 500 with an option ( another spring ? ) to go lower as i play on private site and gz occasionally )

obviously i will be locking to semi auto so any one got ideas how to do that/.?
    sigpic

Re: TM G3 SG1 Questions

GZW allow 425 locked to semi. It can be done via mosfet or taping/mauling the selector switch. As it's a G3 only G3 mags will fit.

As for upgrades, you want to get some metal bushings, new shim set and a new spring. M130 is what should get you to 420 ish. An M120 would get 390-410. Also a tightbore barrel and new hop rubber, systema/tm are the ones i usually go for.

Comment

Where to start!

Well first up wherever you heard that an M16 Magazine will fit dont go there again.

Before we go on are you sure about those power levels?

Comment

private site i play at is me and a few friends on private land well away from public so yeh we can go to 500fps..

but to play at gz ill need to be able to change it back down to lower.

also will this http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...115#post351115 fit?

as in will it fit on so i can get a better bipod
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
        Working...
        X