6.01 barrel in ics m4a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.01 barrel in ics m4a1

wud anyone recommend this as i want the best range i can get but because the gun is full auto is it bad for it any tips or answers or will it just need cleaning after every skirmish:p

Re: 6.01 barrel in ics m4a1

lol, it would need cleaning after every mag..
    tightbores dont increase your range, they lower it, but they make the shorter range more accurate.
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

i know its late but how does the tightbore decrease the range ? The theory being they simply are tighter allowing less air to escape around the bb there for increasing velocity.

cleaning every 2 or 3 games is fine.

good bbs a must though

Comment

many thanks richardy i gunna get a madbull one from airsoft gi from america and a madbull hop bucking to match also do you recommend i extend it a little bit into the silencer not even half way into the silencer but just a bit pass the flash hider

Comment

if you can extend it why not? your replacing it anyway - if you do extend it make sure its secure in the outer barrel, and also consider your cylinder porting if youve changed the barrel length alot.

ah well a tighbore is actually giving the bb less space to bounce around on its way out resulting in a more stable flight - ive simply read alot of reports on tighbores that said range was reduced a little but that could have been poorly matched cylinders though, i dont quite recall.
          they do increase fps every time by about 10-15 or so, but fps doesnt really mean garunteed range increase though.

oh also @ sneaky dont tlak about other retailers, its banned no here as this forum is paid for be zeroone airsoft.
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

the only prob with extending madbulls is making sure they have enough support the biggest problem with madbulls is whether they work or not. what i mean is most people get them and have great results or bad results becuase of the ali they are made from, its a soft metal, and though some like it due to its lightness, its easierly bendable. extending it out the front through a silencer, something simple like a front sling mount and your applying pressure on the front end. it really doesnt take much. its worth considering.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
            Working...
            X