Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM M14 Semi-Auto Help

Hi all

I am looking at using an AGM M14 I have as a project gun and turning it into a DMR. I have recently changed the spring, which has brought it up to the 350-380fps range. Which means I will need to disable Full Auto to be allowed to used it. Is this an easy task to do, or is there someone who knows how to do this and can point me in the right direction?

Many Thanks

Rich

Re: AGM M14 Semi-Auto Help

If you remove the selector plate it will only fire in semi, you will need to remove the cover plate on the left hand side of the gearbox to do this and there are a 2 springs that are not the easiest to get at
    If you fancy an easier method then just remove the selector lever and it will also just shoot in semi

Comment

Originally posted by Lee 303 View Post
      If you remove the selector plate it will only fire in semi, you will need to remove the cover plate on the left hand side of the gearbox to do this and there are a 2 springs that are not the easiest to get at
      If you fancy an easier method then just remove the selector lever and it will also just shoot in semi
      Lee

I appreciate the response. Have just removed the selector lever and all works well.

Thanks again

Rich

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fletch_r21 Find out more about fletch_r21
        Working...
        X