Basic mosfet help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic mosfet help!

I have a m14 which can only fire full auto due to some bad tinkering with the gearbox and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get semi back. As such my question is, would a mosfet be able to turn auto into semi-automatic only just from plugging it in? If so which one bearing in mind all I want is semi, no other functionality needed.

Cheers!
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Re: Basic mosfet help!

a burst wizard will do that just plug battery through it easiest way no rewire needed

Comment

Re: Basic mosfet help!

Thank you, exactly what I was after!
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
      Working...
      X