9.6v in a TM MP5k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.6v in a TM MP5k

Hello all. I have got a tm mp5k that I am really pleased with. I also have got a 9.6v bat. I want to increase the rof but I dont want to destroy the internals instantly. Would i notice much of an improvement?

I know its hard to say when they will break but has anyone had any experience with this and if it was to break what would it be? And once I have got the parts how easy would they be to change them?

cheers
    tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Re: 9.6v in a TM MP5k

itll be fine...........

the 9.6 will increase rof. but wont break a tm...

Comment

I would say to upgrade the piston, spring guide, cylinder and cylinder head though; over time to maintain reliability.

Oh and also, because TM use plastic bearings (or is it bushings??); be sure to replace them with high quality metal ones - the sooner the better!

Regards, Matt.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

not necessary. tms are 9.6v rated. i run my sig 552 off 9.6, always have with no issues

Comment

Thanks for the replies. My idea is to use the standard one until the break. I was hoping that they were not going to destroy themselfves within a couple of hours. lol
          tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Comment

if its a tm, it will not break

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

123standish Find out more about 123standish
            Working...
            X