Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GSS Vintorez scope issues

Hi guys,

After many months of searching i found a seller on here selling a vintorez. I recently purchased a PSO (SVD) style scope which is meant to fit on the side rail like the svd and AK.

I know it isnt necessarily straight forward with these side mounted optics... I don't think it will physically fit (without major alterations) has anyone tried to do this with a king arms vintorez maybe?? Or LCT

It also looks like thw manufacturers of these scope make them in the same way so it looks like none of them fit.

Help!?

If you need images let me know of what

Re: G&G GSS Vintorez scope issues

After contacting G&G they told me that the one they used was a real steel scope. I have now heavily modified mine to fit. I had to file down the part which holds the LED for the light up reticule and and solder on a wire which earths the circuit to another exposed bit of metal. fun ^^. I would recommend caution when buying one of these scopes as most reviews say something along the lines of "an SVD stlye scope will fit" and it would seem most don't unless you sacrifice light up reticule.

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spillerwill512 Find out more about spillerwill512
    Working...
    X