Hop up set up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop up set up.

I know this has probably been done a thousand times but in lazy and don't want to search through 100+ pages before finding the right thread.

I have got a kings arms m&p and I'm wanting to replace the hop up set up

Hop up, rubber , nub and barrel.

Its the standard length age so don't want any barrel sticking out the end something that will help with a good rof and that won't wear out with a high torque set up.

Currently I have the Tokyo marui rubber and nub , only as I know you can't go wrong with them as for hop up and barrel I'm still in need of one

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hop up set up.

Bump

Comment

What are you asking?
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Basically the best hop set up for a m4 CQB , high rof and high torque but something that has that edge on other cqbs with abit more distance. I have a TM hop rubber and nub. As for hop up and barrel I'm unsure and if u know of any other mods I could use for this set up

Comment

TM hop up and nub is fantastic. You will not get that much out of others but will have to pay more, more fiddly to install and in some cases require modification to make work.

Also not sure what you mean by 'high torque'. Do you mean high torque gears and motor or do you mean a high fps weapon which requires higher torque to pull the spring? What is the spec of the GB so we have a better idea of what you mean.
          For sale:

-Splitting M4
          -MP5 Parts
          -MP7a1
          -M9 Magazine

Comment

Keep the hop unit
            TM hop rubber
            Madbull Black Python Ver.2 6.03mm Tight Bore Barrel 363mm
            BTC Spectre Ver.2 mosfet
            For Sale
            Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Where have you come up with spending all the money on a mosfet from? His requirements may not even require one and if they did I highly doubt they need more than a simple £10 mosfet.
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

He wants 'an edge' and never mentioned a price.

Better trigger response,
                Pre-cocking
                prevents double firing on semi on high rof
                the list goes on.
                For Sale
                Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by Aidanc94 View Post
                  high rof and high torque but something that has that edge on other cqbs with abit more distance.
                  I that's what he was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
                    He wants 'an edge' and never mentioned a price.

Better trigger response,
                    Pre-cocking
                    prevents double firing on semi on high rof
                    the list goes on.
                    All mosfets give a better trigger response
                    Pre-cocking weakens your spring faster and therefore your fps whilst giving a negligible difference in a high torque setup anyway
                    Fair enough that would be a useful feature but surely the £3 spent on a delayer chip is more sensible and fixes all the same

Not to totally disregard the BTC as a good mosfet, but I just dont think thats what the OP was asking for when he asked about the best hopup setup for his rifle or indeed going to be necessary for what I suspect the level of his build is (fair comment though if I turn out to be wrong when he posts his build up later).
                    For sale:

-Splitting M4
                    -MP5 Parts
                    -MP7a1
                    -M9 Magazine

Comment

Hi sorry for the delay been working .

The fps needed is no higher than 350.
                      As for high torque yes I mean gears and motor if anyone could recomend any, I'm guessing lonex a2 ? Heard a lot of good things about them. As for gears in not sure this is what I want some tips on people's experiences or expert opinions. I've been doing Airsoft for best part of 10 years but I'm wanting other people's thoughts etc.
                      as for money not a issue its a project so as everyone knows projects are to be built once to run to exactly what I want so no expense is spared.
                      Would love a quick trigger response would help for CQB and would think work wel with a high torque set up?

As for the hop it does need a new unit so if some one can recomend a good hop that could handle what I put in and do a brill job be great m
                      Thanks for all your opinions btw

Aidan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aidanc94 This is my rifle, they're many like it.. But this one is mine, my rifle is my friend, it is my life. Without me my rifle is nothing, without my rifle I am nothing Find out more about Aidanc94
                      Working...
                      X