Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

ICS *SPORTLINE* (failed body after 5 hours)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS *SPORTLINE* (failed body after 5 hours)

Bought an ICS M4 Sportline (polymer body) and it did this too me after 5 hours of game play. I have quite an aggressive style of play however it wasn't even CQB or anything particularly brutal. Wasn't anything that I would have thought would push it to this point.

What experience have you had with plastic bodies? Especially ICS?

I feel a little bit let down as I had high hopes for a trusted brand like ICS. Am I an idiot who just plays too rough or is this an obvious weak point in the design?

Interested to hear your opinions Do I replace this plastic lower receiver or go back to tough as nails metal?

11198748_10152759490787027_2008994298_n.jpg

Re: ICS *SPORTLINE* (failed body after 5 hours)

Seen it happen to most of a fleet of hire gun Classic Army M4's, some after a couple of hours out of the box. If I were you I'd buy a metal body and not have to worry about babying it or changing your style of play

Comment

Damn it I was really hoping that the polymer body's were getting there. I don't care much for 'swag factor' gun or equipment. If it's functional I like it and the rifle seemed balanced, light and solid. In fact more solid than my previous ICS M16 metal body which used to have substantial play between the upper and lower...

Oh well maybe il give them another shot a few years down the line... question now is can i get a warranty/part out of anyone!

Comment

My experience is the best polymer M4's are the Combat Machines.

Rifles modelled after real world polymer bodied rifles are usually better designed as their real counterparts take into account the relative weaknesses of polymer fibre bodies.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BikerEddd Find out more about BikerEddd
        Working...
        X