Poor range on high RoF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poor range on high RoF

Ha ha! Oh right I'm with you now. I'll try modifying the spring first. Is there a limit to how many loops I should cut off?

Comment

Just don't go too mad with it :D I've never heard of anyone having to cut more than like 4. Just do one at a time and test (tedious I know)
      Just to clarify...
      On semi range and accuracy is good?
      On full auto all bbs feed prefectly?
      On full auto range and accuracy is worse than semi?

Comment

Sand the tappet plate at the front make sure it seals properly by blowing down the barrel while holding it against the gearbox. Do an audacity test for rof and a crono test compare them and see if they natch up if they don't you have feeding issues and may need a sector delay chip if you are feeding every round then the issue is the tappet plate return speed. You can shorten the spring as mentioned or you can cut and sand the fin so it releases quicker. Sometimes you may need both. If you are having sealing issues then you will have a massive fps variance that can be seen on a crono on auto your fps should be the same semi if not it's sealing issues. If the fps is the same it's probably the barrel and hop unit moving around from being smashed into at a lot of times every seccond
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RKG Find out more about RKG
        Working...
        X