Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM recoil single not working

Hi,
    My TM recoil M4 my has bee working fine for a few months and then started to randomly lock up for about 10 minutes when it was used on full auto for a while, I.e in a fire fight. Which was not helpful, so I stopped using it for a while and went back to my l85.
    I've now dug the M4 out of its case and now single doesn't work at all. Full auto seems to work fine and I haven't been able to make it lock up again, but single doesn't even click it's like the battery isn't even connected.
    I've never taken a recoil apart before or I would have stripped it down and had a look. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be? And if it's a take the gearbox out does anyone have any good videos on how to get the box out. I had a look, but there was many springs and didn't fancy trying to put it back together after playing hunt the spring around the workshop.
    You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
    And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Re: TM recoil single not working

Was the gun new when you bought it? Also, do you use Lipos or the standard battery? Have you changed anything on the gun at all.

There are some great videos on youtibe but they are by another retailer of recoil specific parts so I can't tell you who.

It could be a few different things, the standard batteries are known to be pap, especially on single and you spam the trigger, not fully pulling the trigger fully. It could also be the trigger contacts or a selector plate issue.

The recoils are great to take apart as the TM quality control is great, watch the videos, use the correct tools and take your time.
    sigpic

Comment

I bought it second hand of here I'm using 9.9v life batteries, I don't really spam single. I'll have a watch of a few videos and bite the bullet and pull it apart. Just looking at it, it has many springs doing all sorts of unfamiliar doo dads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Comment

is it front or rear wired
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It's Rear wired on deans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chunk87 Find out more about Chunk87
          Working...
          X