Drop in Hop Rubber and Barrel for M4 - Long Range Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drop in Hop Rubber and Barrel for M4 - Long Range Wanted

Right well there is one thing i do not want to do, i am steering well clear of the gear box. Not comfortable with cracking that open, i would have to get an external tech to do all that
    Current Loadout:
    G&G Combat Machine CM16 R8-L

My Station:

Selling: Tamiya Gravel Hound R/C Car 1/10 Scale

Comment

What you need to remember is that it is just a CM - before anybody flames me I love G&G also btw

BUT - no matter what you do it will still "appear" to be a CM

What all users must be aware of is to know their own gun's current limitations - no point trying to engage an enemy that is beyond what you can hit
      Next keep barrel clean and perhaps at least try 0.25's over 0.20's
      Ensure you are pumping out 330-ish on 0.20's consistantly if not then any upgrades will not be very effective

If the above is fully understood then me personally if I was not happy and seek better range performance - then I would perhaps try moderate upgrades...
      ZCI ttb - £20-ish offers best budget barrel
      A new or couple of new buckings to try 50-60 degree or silicone bucking & at this stage though I would consider
      a metal hop like pro win if you can run to say £22-ish or basic metal perhaps.....

I feel that for about £50 to £60 you can equip a zci + pro win with new bucking and do a swap over test leaving stock barrel/hop intact.
      that way you run less risk of screwing up and still be able to fall back on old setup if new setup shows little improvement

But first ensure gun is punching out consistently, which sad to say it might benefit from a little service if internal seals are not as good as they could be
      if box & seals are not effective then you really won't see much improvement until box is running sweet

Comment

why 330-ish and not 349.9999999 ???
        well some sites don't always go up to 350fps
        and if fitting a tbb then an increase is very likely
        so consistant 330 would be a nice figure to start off with

Comment

I have a G&G CM16 L and I have installed a Madbull Python 6.03 Barrel+ Madbull Blue Bucking and Rubber+ Madbull Ultimate Hop Up Chamber+ G&G 0.25g Competition grade bbs. All this has helped me out shoot my friends £300+ AEG's and I can shoot 50+ metres. And because its in a CM16 people snigger and laugh saying that I should upgrade but then after a couple of games where I am out ranging them they fall all quiet!

Comment

its all a question of spending time mainly and a little bit of money & some more time - in that order
            take a cheap cyma 028 a bit of the above and you have a very very effective cheapo budget weapon

Comment

I've been looking at the Madbull ultimate hop up, would people recommend them?

Comment

I like them. But i prefer rear adjustable hops, because they seem to hold their position more,if you have no intentions to use the tracer unit then you should use a pro-win, they are about £20 on the bay or there's an exact clone there for 18, and element make a plastic version for iirc £15
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  I like them. But i prefer rear adjustable hops, because they seem to hold their position more,if you have no intentions to use the tracer unit then you should use a pro-win, they are about £20 on the bay or there's an exact clone there for 18, and element make a plastic version for iirc £15
                  I thought it was a rear adjusted hop up?

Comment

Suppose I could refraise "I like them, but I would because they're rear adjustable which is what I prefer "
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                      Suppose I could refraise "I like them, but I would because they're rear adjustable which is what I prefer "
                      Ah right cool mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ManBearGoatPig Find out more about ManBearGoatPig
                      Working...
                      X