sPRING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sPRING

I may change the main spring in my ICS M4 A1 do I need a linear or non-linear?what is the difference?,also a 100 spring firing at 290 what will or should a 110 give me..approx'...thanks.

While I'm at it wouldit be a good idea to add other stuff,air nozzle,spring guide..alloy of course?

Re: sPRING

If you only have 290fps out of m100 spring then I would check for air leaking, piston/cylinder sir nozzel hop area first. Should get around 340-360 on m100 in that gun

Comment

Originally posted by big red View Post
      If you only have 290fps out of m100 spring then I would check for air leaking, piston/cylinder sir nozzel hop area first. Should get around 340-360 on m100 in that gun
      Sorry my bad I realised I was chronoing with 25's..so getting 320's@2's...no need for a spring then,how can I make it more efficient..air nozzle,different hop rubber?currently it is bog standard....Cheers for the help....

Comment

Ics guns are great out of the box, the metal upgraded hop up is good, air nozzle is proprietary so not easy to find. I've put maple leaf monster buckings with a h nub in mine and it's been great for range.

Comment

The deepfire nozzle is meant to work with ICS M4s, and is far superior in design to the stock ICS one - very hard to find at the mo though.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
          Working...
          X