Problem with my ICS m16 after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my ICS m16 after upgrade

hey guys got a problem with my ics m16. I have recently changed my spring was fine but range reduced a lot and my hop barely made any difference. So I have installed brand new hop rubber and a tight boar barrel. My gun to start with sounded really load and felt like it had a lot of recoil from inside and after a game yesterday it all of a sudden sounded like it was dead. It also was not feeding the BB's properly which I think could be something to do with the rubber but I am very unsure.

does anyone have any advice ??

Re: Problem with my ICS m16 after upgrade

What was the fps reading at the start of the game? Was it lower than before you changed the parts?

Can you post up a video of it as it now is (assuming that it is actually making a noise)?

Comment

yep I will upload one as soon as I get home :p. It was originally very quiet and fps was at about 300. put the new barrel and rubber in it fired to start with at 360 -370 so put a through round through lowered it down to 340 ish. so fps is higher.

Comment

well went to do the vid last night charged my gun and seems be sounding fine. just now my BBs still seem to either go miles or just drop :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chafius Find out more about chafius
        Working...
        X