Grub screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grub screws

Right guys. I recived my new (2nd hand) full metal ICS M4 RIS today. As you do i pulled the front end apart to have a look aand found that there are a few grub screws missing which is causing the front outer barrel to turn about 15° in each direction.

So my question is what size grub screws does an ICS M4 use???
    And is it best to try track them down from an airsoft shop or go to a screw shop and see if they have anything?

Also wiring has a repair job done from where the ris has pinched it at some point. What would you say the best place to get a wiring loom would be or should I just buy some wire and try do it myself?

Im sure there will be a few more questions I will have as time goes by but thats it for now..

Cheers
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Grub screws

There's a local model shop near me that has a small pack of grub screws, various sizes, can't remember how much they were about £2.50 I think, but if you want I can pick them up and pop them in the post if you'd be willing to cover costs?

Comment

Re: Grub screws

Originally posted by ZeRoE View Post
      There's a local model shop near me that has a small pack of grub screws, various sizes, can't remember how much they were about £2.50 I think, but if you want I can pick them up and pop them in the post if you'd be willing to cover costs?
      Hi. Thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind but I am thinking about running the gun into my local airsoft shop and getting them to give it a once over and replace or upgrade where necessary.

If it comes in to expensive then i will have to do it myself...
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
      Working...
      X