ASCU problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASCU problems

so i bought a new g&g m4 and decided to have a ascu installed by the shop my first ascu i should add. so i took the m4 out for its first game i used full auto for this game and it was fine the 2nd game was semi auto this is where i am having trouble when i do alot of semi the gun beeps and shuts down completley has been the case the last 2 sundays play full auto its fine all day try and go semi and after 50 shots or so beep beep shut down! anybody know what causes this?
    thanks in advance

Re: ASCU problems

It's covered by warranty. Don't delay, take it back to the shop. Mine has had to be returned to the shop twice now for similar issues. They don't make the Gen 3 any more, so I'm now without my main gun until they get a new supply of Gen 4s in, which apparently no one has yet.

My first issue was the trigger contact which was fixed. Lasted half a day and started to only fire a few shots on fully auto then started to beep. Went straight back after that.

Comment

think the warranty may have expired by now bought it last year but only just started using it

Comment

That's a shame. It's 12 months so might be worth a try?

Comment

Sounds like you are having an amperage problem, the gun uses less energy due to the enertia to fire on full auto, but the stop start of semi uses more power and the battery is spiking causing the low battery detection on the ascu to kick in and shut down.....well thats my view on it I may be wrong but I'd try it first with a higher mAh, also you didn't mention what type of motor or the springs energy
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i am using a 2200mah 11.1 lipo also brand new with stock internals so g&g motor m100 ish spring

Comment

Is your battery, motor, wires or connections heating up
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

motor is getting warm but not hot battery and wires are staying cool

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tsv2tuff Find out more about tsv2tuff
                Working...
                X