JG RPK support gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG RPK support gun

Hi. I'm thinking of getting a JG RPK and using it as a support gun with with a drum mag, as it's cheap and had EBB. Being so cheap is it a bad gun to get. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Re: JG RPK support gun

Jug are usually rated pretty well especially in America as they make pretty strong stock parts - gb shell, motor and gears. I don't have any experience with that particular gun but the externals are likely to be good to.
    Only bad thing about them is like a lot of china guns, qc in the gearbox isn't great with loads of bad grease, bad shimming and aoe etc. this isn't a huge problem if you're not comfortable with opening it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBreadMan View Post
      Jug are usually rated pretty well especially in America as they make pretty strong stock parts - gb shell, motor and gears. I don't have any experience with that particular gun but the externals are likely to be good to.
      Only bad thing about them is like a lot of china guns, qc in the gearbox isn't great with loads of bad grease, bad shimming and aoe etc. this isn't a huge problem if you're not comfortable with opening it up though.
      Okay thanks. I've not opened that type of gearbox before so maybe wouldn't at first, but could maybe get the tech I'm buying it off to do so. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Twotoneterminator View Post
        Okay thanks. I've not opened that type of gearbox before so maybe wouldn't at first, but could maybe get the tech I'm buying it off to do so. Thanks

Its not a major problem that will really affect the gun and will be fine if you just leave it. Its mainly people upgrading or tuning who mess with that anyway or just leave it until it develops a problem.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twotoneterminator Find out more about Twotoneterminator
        Working...
        X