Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with G&G m14 gearbox

hi,

i put a more powerful spring into my m14 last night, all went well until i test fired it, and it fired fine, but when you let go of the trigger the gears went to rotate backwards, and this is where the problem seems to be ( i think ), as the pic shows( the pic is meant to be looking into the gearbox from where the motor enters) the anti reversal latch is the red bit, and the yellow part is the section on the gear which the anti reversal latch catches on.

now the anti reversal latch seems to not be straight and is only half on the gear so might not be completely catching. so when i complete a shot the gears go to run backwards and there is a large vibration, leading me to believe the latch is not always catching on the gear straight away.

i have tried to push the latch back down in line again which it does but straight awya it returns to the position i have described.

Re: help with G&G m14 gearbox

If that;s looking jup into the gearbox, then it looks like the ARL is sitting the wrong side of the bevel axel, and thus is being sprung away from it, not onto it. Open it up again and reset it.

Comment

ah sorry the pic isnt the best, but the anti reversal latch is in on the correct side, as it is being pushed into the bevel gear.

and i just tried firing it again, and it doenst do semi now, it fires full auto on semi and auto, any ideas?

Comment

Sounds like you haven't put something back together correctly. Could be the cut off lever, selector plate, lots of things. Open it up and have a look.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

woottonp love airsofting with my mates, and jsut love having fun Find out more about woottonp
        Working...
        X