WE Katana feeding Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Katana feeding Issue

I've a WE Katana and I've noticed that when I'm using it that it will feed every alternate trigger pull or every 2nd cycle of the cylinder on auto.

Has anyone else experienced this and know the cause of the issue?

Thanks

Re: WE Katana feeding Issue

Same here!
    Previous owner sold to me said no fault then found it on this forum for sale with feeding problems!

Let me know if solve it!

Comment

Spent an hour tinkering. I've put some oil where the nozzle meets the cylinder on the inside of the whole cylinder unit. Seems to have fixed it.

Have a try and see if that helps

Comment

Tried that and it helped for a little. since I've bought the good gun I've replaced cylinder, systema gears, wiring promy barrel maple rubbers motor and bought we katana mags! The hop was new but that's the next thing to replace.

Comment

If this isn't a fix then I'm stumped.

Comment

Little update, just fitted a pro-win hop unit and ptfe taped and it seems better, missed the odd shot.

Comment

i had the same fault with mine and ive put a spring in front of the hop unit and that seems to have cured it so far

Comment

Originally posted by mrpez101 View Post
                i had the same fault with mine and ive put a spring in front of the hop unit and that seems to have cured it so far
                The prowin hop has an adjustment at front of hop to push it back so that may act same as your spring. May play around with that see if improves more

Comment

Originally posted by big red View Post
                  The prowin hop has an adjustment at front of hop to push it back so that may act same as your spring. May play around with that see if improves more
                  mine has but didnt know there was adjustment on them lol but it seem fine now

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiKe636 Find out more about MiKe636
                  Working...
                  X