Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS L85 not shooting

Afternoon all,

Just got my L85 out to check over before next weekend. Put some rounds through it and it seemed fine. I switched to single-fire and put some through - it hung on a few shots and did not cycle. Switched to full auto and it cycled. Then it stopped entirely. Tried two dfferent batteries but no luck.
    Can anyone think of what may be the issue? I unfortunately don't have a voltmeter, so am unable to check if power is getting to the motor etc
    I'm slightly concerned it be something to do with the geabox locking up mid cycle on single shot, so if anyone had recommendations related to that, I'd appreciate it very much!

Cheers,
    Smudge
    ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Re: ICS L85 not shooting

Brief update;

Plugged in battery and removed lower receiver. Bridged the two trigger contacts and it fires... So there seems to be an issue with the trigger switch assembly in the lower receiver. Any recommendations?

Comment

Check to see if the contacts have blackened off resulting in no current. A quick scrape to make the contacts clean could be your answer.
      sigpic
      "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Contacts all looking good colour-wise. Contacts in upper receiver are seated correctly and appear to be making good contact when reassembled...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smudge1990 Task Force Thor // T-08 Find out more about smudge1990
        Working...
        X