Which Brands Play Nice With G&P?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Brands Play Nice With G&P?

As above. I have my M635, and decided that when I get bored, I'd like to replicate the GAU-5a

All I'd need is a complete lower. Rather than shelling out for another G&P lower and gearbox and motor to sit in a cupboard, does anyone know which brands of gearbox and lower receiver fit decently with their uppers?

Re: Which Brands Play Nice With G&P?

Best to stick with G&P. From experience, building guns is no fun even when the parts are the same brand! I sometimes raid old CA bits for small parts like bolt releases, furniture and grips, but a G&P receiver would be perfect, plus I don't know of many other brands who make retro lowers.

I have a spare G&P lower, it's a partial fence "Model 02" marked one, taken off a G&P 602 if it's any use.

I miss my 635. I bought the bits to make a PTW one but it never happened :D

Comment

Re: Which Brands Play Nice With G&P?

PM me a price

I was going to replicate your PTW build, but when mine turned up with quite a few issues to fix, I figured remove the brass deflector, change the lower receiver, change the hop unit, put on a longer barrel, for Airsoft builds, done!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
      Working...
      X