Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G lower Reciever M4 + Crane Stock

I am slightly confused....

I currently have an M4 full metal and the lower reciever has a tube attached to it, in which the stock tube slots onto.

Now i have a G&Glower reciver on the way which doesnt have the tube attackhed to the back and i also have a crane stock on the way...

i was wondering what does the crane stock tube fit onto if there isnt a metal pole attached to the lower reciever?

or can it not be done?

cheers

Re: G&G lower Reciever M4 + Crane Stock

every m4 receiver has the short tube that the stock tube attatches too
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

the tube does not come with the body , it comes with the stock if bought new ,

plus the tube goes onto any m4 body , apart from ics as they have specific block on the body for the fastening system ,

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48340

The G&G one there hasnt

Comment

Still confused... the body and stock came today...

and the hole on the rear end of the body is well to small for the tube in the crane stock to screw into... now do I need a different size tube? or is there a certain part that I am missing, that I can get somewhere

Comment

is the lower received threaded on the inside where the stock tube would go?

GBB ones fit with a thread on the stock tube fitting into the body

could be a GBB body

Comment

yes there is a small thread... but the hole is a lot smaller than any buffer tube I have seen

Comment

could be a different style buffer tube is required or an adapter
                check with the seller of the receiver ?

Comment

i have exactly the same problem. i have a G+G lower receiver and there is no tube for the stock tube to slide onto. there is a video on youtube on how to dismental a G+G m4 and in the picture it looks like theres some sort of adapter but its not very clear

Comment

its must be an adaptor from what i can see.... but where to find these adaptors i dont know!! im not sure even what to serarch for?!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewie Find out more about Chewie
                    Working...
                    X