Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using zeroones smithies

I was looking at using zero one to do my next upgrade on my tm 14,

If any one has used them can give me a rough idea what iam looking at for labour charges?

I am looking at a completely new internals for the gearbox, higher spring to get it shooting at 350. Hop up unit, a new tight bore which i already have and lastly a new motor to get the ROF up as it is starting to struggle in general.
    Also a mofset fitted to get a 3 rnd burst and semi (which i also have)

Thanks guys and info would be good, i don't want to put it until i have a rough idea of cost and the money in the bank to pay

Re: Using zeroones smithies

I would just take the time to advise you to use someone else to do your tech work , not that you can recommend someone in specific, as it is against forum rules.The best bet, if you decide to use them, would be to give them a call, as everyone else's opinion is just guess work.

Comment

Re: Using zeroones smithies

I was after people who have used them and had a invoice detailing the work, that would give me a idea of costing. If you mean the service might not be up to scratch ill talk note, but its harder to find smithies who are attached to a business. So if the worst happens and they break my rifle i have a company i can argue with instead of a individual who can claim no responsibility with no contract and ill be buggered

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmoore1986 Find out more about simonmoore1986
      Working...
      X