• Show
Clear All

• Ares honey badger not feeding and fps drop

Ares honey badger fitted with

Madbull 3 in 1 hop with lonex 70 degree hop rubber
    Madbull steel bull 6.03 barrel
    V2 metal air nozzle
    M110 spring

Finally got round to skirmish it today and upon chrono, the gun was missfeeding and dry firing 2 shots after every shot and fps was around 100fps...

The hop was turned off completely

Tried bulldog bbs, blasters and asg precision but all the same.

What could it be?

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Re: Ares honey badger not feeding and fps drop

Theres a good chance the bucking isn't fitting correct against the gearbox, which is cause the FPS loss. Also there should be a spring at the front of the hop unit which presses the unit against the front of the gearbox.

The main culprit I'd guess would be the lonex bucking, heard from numerous people that they suck, cause misfeed and airloss.
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Do you mean the bucking in side the hop unit or the hop unit to the gearbox? I filed down the wings on the hop unit as it was getting stuck forward and now the spring pushes it back to the gearbox. But no difference..

I will get a new hop rubber, what one would you recommend?

Could it also be something to do with the air nozzle? I replaced it as the original kept popping off the tappet plate(strangely).. Could that also mean that it could be something to do with angle of engagement or something wrong with the tappet plate?

Thanks for the reply.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Bucking is the rubber tube which goes over the barrel, inside the hop. Sometime the lips don't mesh well or are too tight, which causes issues.

Nozzle could be another one. I'd try the bucking first and if it doesn't resolve it then you'll have to open it up.

Hop wise a great combo is a G&G bucking flat hopped with a Maple leaf nub/firely nub.

Or if you're not confident enough to do that, just a G&G green with a H nub would be good.
        The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OwNaGe Find out more about OwNaGe
        Working...
        X