9.6 crane stock Nimh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.6 crane stock Nimh

Hi all, was just wondering if any one runs a VFC HK417 with this type of battery in, i recently bought this type of battery to run in mine after using Lipo's and im only getting an hrs play out of it, shooting mainly on semi with the odd burst of full everynow and again, same when i put it in my 416 as well, the battery is new and has only been charged twice using a Turnigy ACCUCELL 6 charger on slow charge....any help much appreciated...
    Cheers Dave

Re: 9.6 crane stock Nimh

It sounds like either the battery is dud, or that the motor is pulling more amps than that battery is comfortable with. Remember that LiPO packs in general, even the small nun chuck ones can handle much higher amperage than the NIMH cells.
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Re: 9.6 crane stock Nimh

Originally posted by sniperjesus View Post
      It sounds like either the battery is dud, or that the motor is pulling more amps than that battery is comfortable with. Remember that LiPO packs in general, even the small nun chuck ones can handle much higher amperage than the NIMH cells.
      Cheers for that, i think its a dud battery as neither guns have been upgraded and i would of though it would be strange if both motors are doing it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snoopholly Find out more about snoopholly
      Working...
      X