MOSFET - Solder vs Plug and play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSFET - Solder vs Plug and play?

Was looking at getting a mosfet for my G&P M4 that I run a 7.4v LiPo with, is there any difference between getting something like the NanoHARD by Gate or getting the PicoSSR3 by Gate? Obviously the PicoSSR3 requires soldering but does that give you an advantage of the NanoHARD that is purely plug and play with deans. I mainly want to increase trigger response, I run a high torque motor but still find that my L85 with the PicoSSR3 (no HT motor) has a way better trigger response and I feel like the mosfet is the reason.

Re: MOSFET - Solder vs Plug and play?

Plug and plays sadly just allow you to set things such as ROF, aurio cut off etc, they offer no protection for the trigger contacts which is what Lipo's burn out.
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Originally posted by Hef legend View Post
      Plug and plays sadly just allow you to set things such as ROF, aurio cut off etc, they offer no protection for the trigger contacts which is what Lipo's burn out.
      Would it give me better trigger response or would ideally I need to solder to the triger contacts to see a bigger improvement?

Comment

Best improvement for trigger response is going to be a hardwired fet and high torque motor.
        The clown has no penis

Comment

Originally posted by Hef legend View Post
          Best improvement for trigger response is going to be a hardwired fet and high torque motor.
          Already have the HT motor so looks like I will be getting a mosfet in that case, any reccomendations from you? Appreciate the help.

Comment

The PICO series aren't bad
            The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bacon Find out more about Bacon
            Working...
            X