Beta Projects M4 MOE - blowback parts / charging handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Projects M4 MOE - blowback parts / charging handle

Hey guys, I bought the Beta Projects M4 MOE a few years back, and have recently gotten back into airsoft

I am missing the part that goes on top of the gearbox that makes the recoil works, I am also missing the charging handle assembly etc

I have heard they are based on the G&G design but I am not 100% sure

can anybody help?

I cant even find a way to contact Beta Project, they dont seem to have an email address or any support
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
Working...
X