AEG does not cycle fully on first trigger pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG does not cycle fully on first trigger pull

I've got forcecore m4 variant. When you first pull the trigger it whirrs like its cycling but doesn't complete. Following trigger pulls are fine. I've since had a new motor, gear set and mosfet fitted. It still does the same thing. Whirrs on first trigger pull and then is ok.
    Any ideas?
    Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: AEG does not cycle fully on first trigger pull

Do you hear a click when you pull the trigger, if you were to rotate the selector switch 10degrees towards full auto does it still have the problem, and does it have the problem on full auto
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

had a mofset fail and do similar would only fire on every second trigger pull on full auto would cycle perfectly after second trigger pull until let go again,if its easy try bypassing mofset see if its still doing it,i know you have replaced it but start with something that doesnt cost first,i had trouble with a trigger block too once when the alloy post broke away and caused the trigger contacts to move erratically.hope it helps narrow fault down for you.

Comment

I have the same problem with my ics m4, it doesn't have a fet fitted and turned out to be a small piece that engaged the trigger and the trolley had snapped offImageUploadedByTapatalk1446720242.387690.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shauno Find out more about Shauno
        Working...
        X