Tokyo marui hop-unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo marui hop-unit

hi all, i have recently bought a mp5sda5 from zeroin and he mentioneed it did not fire properly, i was jsut woundering what the problem was, basicly when i fire on full auto sometimes it feeds 2 pellets and sometimes apellet just goes like 100 fps . the ROF is fine , everything els is good , its just some bbs dont shoot straight, any advice please? id appreciate it!

Cheers all!

Regards

Wezz

Re: Tokyo marui hop-unit

Basically the nozzle isn't returning before the next BB is fed.

Most likely cause- Worn out tappet plate and return spring meaning the BB air nozzle doesn't create a seal before the next BB is loaded, or does not seal completely before the piston fires, causing a double feed or bad seal.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

oww i see, is this a common faulty? is it cheap to fix and get parts ?

Comment

Its more likely a hop rubber issue, and will be your first port of call to check and its an easier, cheaper fix.

Dissasemble the gun and look down the hop unit, see if there is any wear or if the rubber is deformed. also look at the nozzle on the front of the gearbox for visual wear, give it a push and see if it will return freely or not - indicating return spring wear.

sometimes its hard to see hop rubber wear and at £5 it wont hurt replacing anyway.
        Originally posted by richardy
        Its like preying to the mechbox gods, but preying to the angel of alignment, give us speedy and safe entry into the 1st tooth of life.
        Amen.
        Originally posted by midas
        lol....Oh forgive me gun tech for I have sinned....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wezz2k9 Find out more about wezz2k9
        Working...
        X