Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&p cracker not cycling

Hey,

So I've received a g&p cracker bought off a member on here, it was sold to me as new which I have no reason to doubt looking at the condition of the gun, however, when I connected my battery, the gun makes a clicking sound which I can feel in the pistol grip, but does not cycle.

I've done a quick Google search and most places are saying to ensure the battery is fully charged. I've tried two batteries, both of which I've charged fully and it's the same problem. They are both 7.2 LiPo batteries.

Both of my batteries have tamiya connections, and the gun is deans, I have an adapter to (female deans to mini tamiya), could this adapter be stopping an efficient enough amount of power getting to the motor?

I've also read about the anti reverse latch needing to be freed, but I cannot get the screws in the pistol grip to budge! However if the gun is brand new, I can't see it being stuck half way through a cycle.

Any help much appreciated.

I've messaged the seller asking about the problem, and they have since been online but not replied which is a little worrying, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Re: G&p cracker not cycling

Motor polarised? Motor connectors on back to front? Converter cable back to front? Deans wired up back to front?

Easy things to check first

Comment

I have now contacted you about the concerns you have raised with me about the Cracker. From the sounds of it it's either your battery or as scotty dog said maybe the motor connectors have come lose which isn't uncommon.
      The Rifle was fully tested before sending out but fingers crossed we can get this sorted and get you shooting

Comment

Ok seller has now replied and said that the gun was working fine when they sent it out, so I'm assuming that all wires etc are connected the right way.

Comment

Currently troubleshooting via Pm with extremesniper. Very helpful thus far but still no joy.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hodgson2605 Find out more about Hodgson2605
          Working...
          X