M4 pistol grip plate wont come out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 pistol grip plate wont come out

Hi I'm trying to take a src m4 apart , I have removed the 2 screen and a little Allen key thing in the middle but the plate is well and truly stuck any ideas hiw I can remove it

Re: M4 pistol grip plate wont come out

You do not need to remove the central Allen screw. Try using a very small screwdriver (watchmaker's size) or something similar to gently lever it off.

Comment

Or try to run the gun with the battery on and your hand over the pistol grip plate. Cycling the motor with the screws removed normally pushes the plate up and out.

Comment

Hi thanks I managed to get it off ☺ changed wire loom but now on semi trigger doesn't spring back but it does in full auto

Comment

Really daft question.....

Did you put the trigger spring back or fitted back correctly ???

if trigger's spring is missing or broke:
          on auto the switch's spring will return the switch and the trigger usually
          BUT on semi the switch is yanked up & backwards and the trigger without a spring will just sit there

Well that would be my first point to check - the actual trigger's spring
          (like AR & spring, them sometimes tricky to refit sods ARE needed you later find out)

Comment

Hi I took the file apart again and found the trigger sprint had popped out so I put it back and it seems to be ok now just about to do some test shots ☺

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cyclops Find out more about Cyclops
            Working...
            X