JG G36kv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36kv

Hi all, I have a well used jg g36kv that wasn't firing. Took it apart and when the gearbox is out of the lower it fires perfectly on both semi and full. However once I put it back into the lower it stopped firing. Have checked all wires and all seems OK. The selector switch seems to be moving the selector plate OK. Anybody ever have a similar issue or have any ideas?

Cheers
    Keith

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Re: JG G36kv

When you say not firing do you mean rounds don't come out or do you mean the gearbox doesn't turn over/cycle?

Comment

nothing happens when it's in the lower. It's completely dead. Doesn't cycle at all. When I lift it out of the lower, it cycles perfectly
      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Found the cause. Trigger contacts worn causing the trigger needing pulled further back to make contact. When in the lower there wasn't sufficient travel for the trigger to make contact.

Comment

With the JG g36 there is two battery connections (one from the gearbox and a extension to the handguard, are you using the same one each time? if so (or the battery is in the stock) it sounds like the gearbox is being shorted out by the body of the rifle, is it the standard body? (Abs polymer)

Comment

Originally posted by keithhibbert View Post
            Found the cause. Trigger contacts worn causing the trigger needing pulled further back to make contact. When in the lower there wasn't sufficient travel for the trigger to make contact.
            ^^^

Comment

Magic I tell you!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

keithhibbert Find out more about keithhibbert
              Working...
              X