CA Scar L inner barrel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Scar L inner barrel.

Hello gentlemen and lasses, Im after a little advice on the CA scar L.
    I managed to pick a second hand one up for 150 quid with a G&P Eotech. Now I was sold it under the premise it needed minor work doing which it did, and now works pretty well. I do have plans for improving the worn internals with some nice spangly parts. But my question is, does a CA scar L come fitted with a tightbore barrel as standard? Im guessing it wont but Id like to comfirm this.
    I am also looking at some stage at getting the appropriate EGLM for it, now would the Star/Ares one fit with no mods to it or the gun? Im asking this as the CA one seems rather difficult to find seperatly (more so than the Star one).
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance. Sean..

I have moved this to the tech as no one answered the last time.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: CA Scar L inner barrel.

Not as standard mate

I think the bore of the stock barrels are around .05-.08 not sure so a tb bore would be better

Comment

the Star/Ares (and VFC) EGLM's don't fit on the CA Scar properly without needing some modification to the lower rail of the Scar. There's a couple of set-screwholes that don't line up properly with the CA scar's rail and cause the fit to be slightly off which in turn means the magwell doesn't line up properly and requires wiggling the mag to get it in.
      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Cool thanks for the info guys.
        Appreciated.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
        Working...
        X