Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New G&G for XMAS - CM16 SRL ISSUE

Hi Guys,

So I've recently brought a new G&G CM16 SRL, and I havent even used it yet I think I've fired maybe 50 rounds through it in the garden testing it out,
    I used 9.6 NIMH battery and it no longer works? I've tried another Battery and it still wont do anything? has anyone had simular issues with this gun?

The Battery's are definity fully charged as im using the WE N3 Compact charger which has the green light to indicate fully charged.

I think the best thing to do is send it back, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had problems with it as its Xmas and everywhere is closed

Cheers guys.

Re: Brand New G&G for XMAS - CM16 SRL ISSUE

Assuming it came from a reputable dealer/retailer, contact them straight away, phone call ideally backed up with an email, stating your intent to return it for refund or replacement, depending on how much time has elapsed determines whether you can demand a refund or have to give the seller the opportunity to rectify the problem.

Comment

Might it be worth checking the in line fuse?
      Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

I have almost the same issue with my son's srs. Works then doesn't. Will be giving zero one a call. It seems there are alot of folk out there with this issue.
        sigpic
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

vip3r Find out more about vip3r
        Working...
        X