How hard to do the following?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard to do the following?

remove a m15a4 crane stock, and place a m4/m16 full stock on it?
    Only asking as i hate Crane stock batteries, and have some old large batteries i used for my rc cars
    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Re: How hard to do the following?

Very easy, it should just be a case of removing the actual stock past it's final position (this is done by pulling that "release" lever downwards and as you're pulling that down, removing the stock).

Once the actual stock is off, it should just be a case of removing the stock tube and then putting a full stock on top of it. (of course you'll need the full length stock screw).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: How hard to do the following?

dont forget the end cap thingummajig. That sits between the stock and the receiver, youll need a different one of those too but it should come with the full stock when you buy it.
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raguri 5 years off, now looking at finally dusting off the ol' girl and getting some games in. Find out more about Raguri
      Working...
      X