Brand new JG G36 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new JG G36 problem

Ok well I received my two tone JG 36C from action hobbies today and gave it a full charge,

I was using it for around 2 hours, firing say.. 500 rounds? annd then suddenly I went to use full auto and basically after I release the trigger it carries on firing every now and then for 4 to 10 rounds (every other time I guess)

Tried swapping the battery out, and the trigger doesnt PHYSICALLY stick..

So what would be the best thing to do? Is this a common problem?

Re: Brand new JG G36 problem

contact action hobbys first mate

Comment

yeah if it is new it'll be under warranty so send it back after contacted them explaining the problem and they should fix it for you

Comment

Yup, get it done under warrenty.

At a guess I'd have to say it'll be the trigger contacts sticking. Not the trigger itself, but the contact block. Chances are the crap JG grease that they shove in there/excess dirt is causing them to stick.

Comment

Don't try fixing it yourself. This will void your warranty. Contact Whoever you bought it from, explain the problem, and you will either get it fixed at no charge, or better yet they might replace it.

Comment

As above, don't mess with it.

I had a problem with my F2000 failing to feed when I first got it. Straight away they sent me a replacement mag and said that if that wasn't the problem then to send the gun back for a replacement.

The mag was the problem, but they didn't want the old one sent back. It turned out to be a simple fix so I got 2 mags from them.

Great customer service, just let them deal with it and they'll look after you.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ejtrent Find out more about ejtrent
            Working...
            X