aa l85 upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aa l85 upgrades

hi after recieving an aa l85 (stock condition) in trade for my g36 i was wondering what to upgrade and what with to get the best performance out of it, whilst keeping the blowback if possible

cosmetic wise i have already ordered the star a2 cocking piece and a g&g susat
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: aa l85 upgrades

Well, first and foremost is to get a TM V2 sector gear and piston, and then add a 10mm spacer between the piston head and piston. That prevents pre-engagement that will munch up the stock piston.

Apart from that, TM hop rubber and tightbore.

Comment

cheers what about the element hop? as i have one in my hk416 and it gives it the range of a 350fps aeg even though its currently only putting outb 280
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Whatever you chose mate. I tend to go for TM as as far as in my opinion they make the best hop rubbers, but I've heard good things about Element.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
        Working...
        X