Hop bucking and nub help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop bucking and nub help needed

Hey peeps I need some help on hop buckings and nubs To get the best range , accuracy , and air seal on my r85.

I have a 550 mm vanaras 6.03 tightbore installed but the range and accuracy is well a little low shall we say

please help me people

paulyboy

Re: Hop bucking and nub help needed

Think there's already enough hop bucking related threads around, anyhow.

Ideally the best are either TM or Systema, or if you have the money, the Firefly Hard Hop rubber (and then buy the Firefly Hard Hop Nub to go with it).

Also, see here:

http://zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=748425

/close.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

How much we talking for the ff nub and rubber and wats the performance like as I have stock army armaments rubber and nub

Comment

You're talking about £10-15 for the rubber, they go out of stock very quickly, they're known as one of the best hop up rubbers, and arguably a good rubber makes the biggest difference on your range, so it will be making the rifle as good as it's going to get.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Just get a H hop... =/ works all the time for me
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

H hop ???

Comment

A H hop actually refers to the Nub - being a plastic piece shaped in the letter of a H.

If you can imagine it looks like this:
              |-| = H nub
              O = Rubber

So basically, there's two parts pushing down into the rubber. It does increase accuracy and range, but not as much as a Firefly Rubber + Nub combo would.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Nice gaffs were can I get ff rubber and nub do z1 sell them

Comment

I got a Guarder clear rubber and nub in my stock R85 and the range is pretty huge, it's much better than the stock one and far cheaper than the firefly (got mine for £5 iirc)
                  TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                  Tokyo Marui P90
                  HFC M9 Special Forces
                  KSC Glock 18c

Comment

i have heard that the Vanaras tighbores are not all that they could be, in fact no better than a TM 6.08 was the quote i read. Didn't stop me ordering one though as it was cheap as chips and was a 200mm for my M4 pistol so not expecting or really needing great things.

If you're going tightbore stick to Prometheus and MadBull is mainly what i've read.

Smiffy
                    G&P SR-25 CA M14 WE 1911

If we have traded and i haven't left feedback feel free to remind me by PM.

Just 'cause i'm online doesn't mean i'm sat at my computer, i could actually be doing some work for a change.

Comment

Well I got it for a tenna so can't complain lol

Comment

Hi all,

Don't mean to thread-jack, but does anyone know if the H-buckings will go into the ICS M4 hop unit?

Cheers,
                        Cpl Dave.

Comment

You're going to have to partly disassemble the hop unit (lift up the arm) to be able to fit it in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

paulyboy Find out more about paulyboy
                          Working...
                          X