Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

VFC MP5 AEG Trigger stuck down, will not fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC MP5 AEG Trigger stuck down, will not fire.

Afternoon gents,

So, I've had this MP5 sitting around for some time now and I'd like to sort it. The Trigger is stuck in a depressed/pulled state, the firing selector can switch freely between all modes but safe. Gearbox works fine, I've hooked up power to the motor directly and it fires fine. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Is this easy to fix? Its the one with the mechanical three round burst feature.

Not gearbox savvy, they are to fiddly for my sausage fingers, but I'm game to take everything else apart. So just looking for some advise, or even if there is someone local to the Nottingham area who can sort this out for some dollar.

Thanks in advance!

Re: VFC MP5 AEG Trigger stuck down, will not fire.

one the springs has snapped.....

if trigger fails to return at all then the coiled spring has snapped or come out of the trigger itself

if gun is firing all the time the spring on switch/trolley has broke/come off most likely

if trigger is failing to latch onto trolley anymore then the switch stop on gearbox shell has broke off
    (does happen on some boxes that have high semi use and weak metal)
    the lug breaks off - trolley shoots back too far for trigger to relatch back onto it
    can tap in a thin bolt/screw to gearbox case

but only way to know is open her up - unless you just wanna stare at it on ya wall

Or your local site may have a tech who maintains the hire guns or somebody else they use
    Crafty or Phoenix according to google might be able to help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iambarkster Find out more about iambarkster
    Working...
    X